Aula 4 Nueva Edición PDF 12: The Best Spanish Course for Intermediate Learners
Aula 4 Nueva Edición: A Comprehensive Spanish Course for Intermediate Learners
If you are looking for a Spanish course that will help you reach an intermediate level (B1.2) and prepare you for the DELE exam, you might want to check out Aula 4 Nueva Edición. This is a popular and successful course that has been updated and improved to meet the needs and expectations of today's learners. In this article, we will tell you what Aula 4 Nueva Edición is, what features it has, what contents it covers, what benefits it offers and how you can get it.
aula 4 nueva edicion pdf 12
Features of Aula 4 Nueva Edición
One of the most appealing features of Aula 4 Nueva Edición is that it is a compact course. This means that in one volume you will find everything you need to learn Spanish at this level:
The student's book, which contains nine units with engaging texts, dialogues, activities and exercises.
The workbook (Más ejercicios), which provides extra practice on grammar, vocabulary and skills.
An audio CD, which includes all the listening materials for the student's book and the workbook.
A grammar summary (Más gramática), which explains and exemplifies the main grammatical points covered in each unit.
A verb table, which shows the conjugation of regular and irregular verbs in different tenses and moods.
Another feature that makes Aula 4 Nueva Edición stand out is its variety of activities. The course offers a wide range of tasks that take into account different learning styles and preferences. You will find activities that help you develop your comprehension, production and interaction skills in both oral and written modes. You will also find activities that stimulate your cognitive, affective and social abilities. Some examples are:
Matching texts with images or headlines.
Filling in gaps with words or phrases.
Ordering sentences or paragraphs.
Choosing the correct option or form.
Classifying words into categories.
Completing crosswords or word searches.
Writing texts based on models or prompts.
Recording audio messages or videos.
Role-playing conversations or interviews.
Debating opinions or topics.
Solving problems or dilemmas.
Playing games or quizzes.
A third feature that distinguishes Aula 4 Nueva Edición is its treatment of grammar. The course adopts a rigorous and meaningful approach to grammar teaching and learning. It presents grammar as a tool to communicate effectively and accurately in Spanish, not as an end in itself. It integrates grammar with other linguistic components (vocabulary, functions, pronunciation) and with cultural aspects (norms, values, customs). It also follows a clear and consistent methodology:
It introduces grammar through authentic texts or dialogues that illustrate its use in context.
It explains grammar through simple rules or charts that highlight its form and meaning.
It practices grammar through progressive exercises that check your understanding and application.
It reviews grammar through self-evaluation tests that measure your progress and achievement.
A fourth feature that characterizes Aula 4 Nueva Edición is its graphic design. The course has a clear and attractive layout that facilitates the learning process. It uses colors, icons, images and fonts to create a visual hierarchy that guides your attention and comprehension. It also uses tables, diagrams, maps and graphs to organize and present information in a structured way. Some examples are:
A fifth feature that defines Aula 4 Nueva Edición is its audio component. The course provides numerous audio documents that expose you to authentic and diverse spoken Spanish. You will listen to different types of texts (news reports, interviews, stories, advertisements) spoken by different speakers (native speakers from Spain and Latin America) with different accents (standard or regional) at different speeds (normal or slow). You will also listen to different genres (formal or informal) with different purposes (informative or persuasive) on different topics (social or personal). Some examples are:
A news report about immigration in Spain.
An interview with a famous singer from Colombia.
A story about a haunted house in Mexico.
An advertisement for a language school in Argentina.
A sixth feature that enhances Aula 4 Nueva Edición is its video component. The course includes a video for each unit that presents realistic situations and cultural aspects of the Spanish-speaking world. You will watch short clips (about three minutes long) that show people interacting in everyday contexts (at home, at work, at school) using natural language (with gestures, expressions, fillers). You will also watch documentary segments (about two minutes long) that show interesting facts or places related to the unit topic (such as gastronomy, music, art). Some examples are:
A clip about a couple looking for an apartment in Madrid.
A clip about a group of friends planning a trip to Peru.
A documentary segment about tapas culture in Spain.
A documentary segment about Machu Picchu in Peru.
A seventh feature that complements Aula 4 Nueva Edición is its platform of digital resources. The course offers access to an online platform where you can find additional materials and activities to reinforce your learning and enjoyment. On this platform, you can access:
The digital version of the student's book, which allows you to interact with the texts and activities on your computer or tablet.
The interactive version of the workbook, which gives you instant feedback and correction on your exercises.
The videos for each unit, which you can watch online or download to your device.
The audios for the student's book and the workbook, which you can listen to online or download to your device.
More self-correcting exercises, which help you practice and consolidate your grammar, vocabulary and skills.
More games and tests, which make learning fun and challenging.
A teacher's area, which provides you with additional resources and tools to plan and manage your classes.
Contents of Aula 4 Nueva Edición
Aula 4 Nueva Edición covers the contents required for the B1.2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). It follows a communicative and action-oriented approach that focuses on the development of linguistic and pragmatic competences in real-life situations. It also incorporates intercultural and socio-cultural aspects that enrich the learning experience. The course consists of nine units that deal with topics of interest and relevance for intermediate learners of Spanish. Here is a table of contents that shows what each unit covers:
1. La vida en parejaRelationships and cohabitationExpressing opinions, preferences, feelings and emotions. Agreeing and disagreeing. Giving advice and suggestions.Words related to relationships, feelings, emotions, cohabitation, household chores.The indicative mood: present, past and future tenses. The subjunctive mood: present tense. The imperative mood: affirmative and negative forms.Different types of couples and families in Spain and Latin America. Cohabitation agreements and contracts.
2. Qué me pongo?Clothing and fashionDescribing physical appearance and personality. Asking for and giving information about clothes. Expressing likes and dislikes. Making comparisons.Words related to clothing, accessories, colors, materials, sizes, styles, trends.The demonstrative adjectives and pronouns. The possessive adjectives and pronouns. The indefinite adjectives and pronouns. The comparative and superlative forms.Fashion designers and brands from Spain and Latin America. Fashion blogs and influencers.
3. De viajeTraveling and tourismTalking about travel experiences and plans. Booking accommodation and transportation. Asking for and giving directions. Making complaints and claims.Words related to traveling, tourism, accommodation, transportation, directions, complaints, claims.The past tenses: pretérito perfecto, pretérito indefinido, pretérito imperfecto, pretérito pluscuamperfecto. The past subjunctive: pretérito imperfecto. The conditional tense: simple and perfect forms.Travel destinations and attractions in Spain and Latin America. Ecotourism and sustainable tourism.
4. A comer!Food and gastronomyTalking about food preferences and habits. Ordering food at a restaurant or a bar. Reading and writing recipes. Making invitations and proposals.Words related to food, drinks, dishes, ingredients, recipes, menus, orders, invitations, proposals.The direct object pronouns: lo/la/los/las. The indirect object pronouns: le/les. The combination of direct and indirect object pronouns: me/te/le/la/lo/nos/os/les/las/los. The impersonal and passive se.Tapas culture and gastronomy in Spain and Latin America. Recipes and cooking tips.
5. Qué hacemos esta tarde?Leisure and entertainmentTalking about leisure activities and preferences. Making plans and arrangements. Expressing agreement and disagreement. Giving opinions and reasons.Words related to leisure, entertainment, hobbies, sports, culture, cinema, music, theater, art.The present tense: regular and irregular verbs. The gerund: formation and use. The present perfect: formation and use. The present subjunctive: formation and use.Leisure and entertainment options in Spain and Latin America. Cultural events and festivals.
6. Qué te pasa?Health and well-beingTalking about health problems and symptoms. Giving advice and recommendations. Expressing wishes and hopes. Making requests and offers.Words related to health, well-being, body parts, illnesses, injuries, treatments, remedies.The subjunctive mood: present and past tenses. The imperative mood: affirmative and negative forms with pronouns. The conditional tense: simple and perfect forms.Health systems and services in Spain and Latin America. Alternative medicine and therapies.
7. Qué mundo queremos?Social issues and environmentTalking about social issues and problems. Expressing causes and consequences. Expressing opinions and arguments. Making suggestions and proposals.Words related to social issues, environment, ecology, pollution, recycling, energy, consumption, solidarity.The indicative mood: present, past and future tenses. The subjunctive mood: present and past tenses. The conditional tense: simple and perfect forms.Social movements and campaigns in Spain and Latin America. Environmental challenges and solutions.
8. Qué quieres ser de mayor?Work and educationTalking about work and education experiences and plans. Writing a CV or a cover letter. Preparing for a job interview. Expressing conditions and hypotheses.Words related to work, education, professions, skills, qualifications, CVs, cover letters, job interviews.The past tenses: pretérito perfecto, pretérito indefinido, pretérito imperfecto, pretérito pluscuamperfecto. The past subjunctive: pretérito imperfecto y pretérito pluscuamperfecto. The conditional tense: simple and perfect forms.Work and education systems and opportunities in Spain and Latin America. Tips for finding a job or studying abroad.
9. Qué nos depara el futuro?Science and technologyTalking about science and technology developments and trends. Expressing predictions and probabilities. Expressing doubts and certainties.Words related to science, technology, inventions, innovations, discoveries, research.The future tense: simple and perfect forms. The subjunctive mood: present tense with expressions of doubt or certainty.Science and technology achievements and challenges in Spain and Latin America. Scientific and technological innovations and inventions.
Each unit follows a similar structure that consists of five main sections:
Comprensión oral y escrita: This section introduces the topic and the functions of the unit through texts and dialogues that present the vocabulary and the grammar in context. It also includes activities to practice your listening and reading skills.
Gramática y léxico: This section explains and exemplifies the grammar and the vocabulary of the unit. It also includes activities to practice your language accuracy and fluency.
Expresión oral y escrita: This section provides activities to practice your speaking and writing skills. It also includes tips and models to help you produce texts or dialogues.
Más ejercicios: This section offers extra exercises to reinforce your grammar, vocabulary and skills. It also includes a self-evaluation test at the end of each unit.
Más cultura y vídeo: This section presents a video for each unit that shows a realistic situation or a cultural aspect related to the topic. It also includes activities to check your comprehension and reflection.
In addition to these sections, each unit has three additional sections that appear at the end:
Autoevaluación: This section allows you to assess your progress and achievement in each unit. It includes a checklist of objectives, a self-assessment test and a portfolio task.
Proyecto final: This section proposes a final project for each unit that integrates the contents and skills learned. It involves working in groups or pairs to produce a written or oral product.
Portfolio: This section provides a portfolio task for each unit that helps you collect evidence of your learning outcomes. It involves creating a personal dossier with your texts, audios or videos.
Benefits of Aula 4 Nueva Edición
Aula 4 Nueva Edición offers many benefits for learners of Spanish at an intermediate level. Here are some of them:
It adopts a learner-centered approach that makes you the protagonist of your own learning process. It encourages you to participate actively, autonomously and cooperatively in the classroom activities. It also helps you develop learning strategies and reflect on your progress.
It follows a communicative approach that enables you to use Spanish effectively and appropriately in different situations and contexts. It focuses on developing your communicative competence (linguistic, pragmatic, sociolinguistic) and your interactional competence (discursive, strategic, sociocultural).
It incorporates an intercultural approach that fosters your awareness and appreciation of the diversity and richness of the Spanish-speaking cultures. It exposes you to different varieties of Spanish (from Spain and Latin America) and different cultural perspectives (values, beliefs, customs).
It provides a flexible and adaptable course that can be used in different settings (face-to-face, online or blended) and with different types of learners (young adults or adults, students or professionals). It also allows you to customize your learning path according to your needs, interests and goals.
How to get Aula 4 Nueva Edición
If you are interested in getting Aula 4 Nueva Edición, you have several options:
You can purchase the course materials (the compact book or the separate components) online or offline from different distributors or bookstores. You can find a list of distributors on the publisher's website: https://www.difusion.com/en/distributors/
You can download the course materials (the audio files or the video files) online from the publisher's website: https://www.difusion.com/en/aula-internacional-nueva-edicion/ You will need a code that comes with your book to access these materials.
You can access the digital resources platform (Campus Difusión) online from this link: https://campus.difusion.com/ You will need a code that comes with your book or a subscription to access this platform.
In conclusion, Aula 4 Nueva Edición is a comprehensive Spanish course for intermediate learners that offers many features, contents and benefits. It is a course that:
Covers all the linguistic and communicative aspects required for the B1.2 level of the CEFR.
Incorporates all the materials and resources needed for learning Spanish in one volume.
Provides a variety of activities that cater to different learning styles and preferences.
Presents grammar in a rigorous and meaningful way that helps learners master the language structures.
Has a clear and attractive graphic design that facilitates the learning process.
Includes numerous audio documents that expose learners to authentic and diverse spoken Spanish.
Offers a video for each unit that presents realistic situations and cultural aspects of the Spanish-speaking world.
Complements with a platform of digital resources that reinforces learning and enjoyment.
If you want to improve your Spanish skills at an intermediate level, we invite you to try out Aula 4 Nueva Edición. You will not regret it!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Aula 4 Nueva Edición?
Aula 4 Nueva Edición is a Spanish course for intermediate learners (B1.2 level) that follows an action-oriented approach. It is a compact course that includes all the materials and resources needed for learning Spanish in one volume.
What are the features of Aula 4 Nueva Edición?
Aula 4 Nueva Edición has many features, such as: a variety of activities, a rigorous treatment of grammar, a clear graphic design, numerous audio documents, a video for each unit, a platform of digital resources.
What are the contents of Aula 4 Nueva Edición?
Aula 4 Nueva Edición covers the contents required for the B1.2 level of the CEFR. It consists of nine units that deal with topics of interest and relevance for intermediate learners of Spanish. Each unit follows a similar structure that consists of five main sections: Comprensión oral y escrita, Gramática y léxico, Expresión oral y escrita, Más ejercicios, Más cultura y vídeo. Each unit also has three additional sections: Autoevaluación, Proyecto final, Portfolio.
What are the benefits of Aula 4 Nueva Edición?
Aula 4 Nueva Edición offers many benefits for learners of Spanish at an intermediate level. Some of them are: it adopt